This Miga Muffins Recipe is perfect for a delicious Breakfast on the Go! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, why not start it out with Migas?
See how it’s made here ↓
Miga Muffins / Printable Recipe…
- 5 Eggs
- 3 Corn Tortillas Sliced Thin & Chopped
- ½ Cup Onion Diced
- 1 De-seeded Poblano Pepper Diced
- ¼ Cup Red Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1 Tomato Chopped
- 1 TBSP Chopped Cilantro
- 4 Strips Cooked Bacon Chopped
- Refried Beans
- ½ Cup Cheese (Your Favorite)
- ¼ Cup Milk
- 2 Potatoes Shredded
- Cooking Spray
- Dash Salt & Pepper (Optional)
- 24 Cup Muffin Pan
- Prep all Ingredients
- Cook bacon and set aside.
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Generously Grease Muffin Pan with Cooking Spray
- Shred Potatoes, then mold a layer on the bottom and sides of the muffin pan.
- Place pan of potatoes into oven for 20 minutes or until it lightly browns.
- In the meantime, prepare egg mixture.
- Pour eggs & Milk into a medium sized bowl and whip with wire whisk.
- Add Onions, Tomato, Poblano Pepper, Red Bell Pepper, then strir.
- Add Cheese, Stir .
- Add Bacon, Corn Tortillas & Cilantro and mix well.
- Remove Potatoes from oven.
- Spoon 1 tsp Refried Beans into each muffin cup.
- Using an ice-cream scoop, Spoon egg mixture into each cup.
- Top with more Cheese.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 30 minutes or until it is golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes, Enjoy!
I guarantee your family will love this Miga Muffins Recipe, It’s a hit in our home! So Share, Share, Share…Let me know what YOU think!
I hope you enjoyed todays Recipe, Keep checking back to see what I’m up to next!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to receive Exclusive Updates by Email.
Always from my DIY ♥ chelle’.